Hyseac Aux Aha
Hyseac AUX AHA
1. What is Hyseac AUX AHA?
A: Specific care for acne-prone skins.
2. What is the active ingredient?
A: AHA FORMULA
Arginine glycolate 6%
GLYCOLIC ACID 4% + ARGININE 2%
Malic acid 2%:
Malic acid ester 7%
Uriage thermal water
3. How is it available?
A: 40ml tube
4. What are the indications or uses?
A: In non-inflammatory or inflammatory acne as
- Assocaiated therapy
- Maintenance therapy
- Alternate therapy
5. What is the right dosage?
A: 1 to 2 applications per day2 to 4 months use.
6. What is to be done in case of missed dosage ?
A: Apply it as soon as you remember.
7. What are the precautions while taking the product?
A: Discontinue to use if any redness or allergic reaction seen.
8. Which drugs should be avoided along with it?
A: Do not mix or apply with any other medication.
9. Who cannot take the medicine?
A:Pregnant & nursing mothers should use it under medical
10. What is the time of taking the medicine, dosage and
the usual duration?
A: Apply after cleaning the face
11. What are the possible common and rare adverse
effects of the medicine?
A: Generally very well tolerated with almost nil adverse effects.
12. How to store the medicine?
A: Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture.
13. What is the Price per unit?
A: M.R.P(Rs) - 1300.