Uriage Thermal Water
Depiderm Citywhite serum
1. What is Depiderm?
A: It’s a depigmenting agent
2. What is the active ingredient?
- Licorice extract (glabridine): 0.2%
- Copper chelating agent: 0.05%
- Nicotinamide: 5 %
- Green tea extract (catechols) : 0.1%
- Vectorised vitamin C: 1%
- AHA + BHA: 3%+2%
- Stearyl glycyrrhetinate: 0.1%
- Titanium Dioxide : 5%
3. How is it available?
A: It is available as oil in water emulsion in airless bottle of 30ml
4. What are the indications or uses?
- Intensive skin depigmenting care
- Solar lentigos
- Chloasma, Melasma
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Removes brown spots related to pigmentation disorders and prevents their formation
- For use on Face - Neck - Hands
5. What is the right dosage?
A: Twice daily application for 2 months on the pigmented areas
6. What is to be done in case of missed dosage ?
A: Apply as soon as you remember.
7. What are the precautions while taking the product?
A: Discontinue to use if any redness or allergic reaction seen
8. Which drugs should be avoided along with it?
A: Do not mix or apply with any other medication
9. Who cannot take the medicine?
A:Pregnant & nursing mothers should use it under medical
10. What is the time of taking the medicine, dosage and
the usual duration?
A: Apply after bath anytime of the day as required
11. What are the possible common and rare adverse
effects of the medicine?
A: Generally very well tolerated with almost nil adverse effects
12. How to store the medicine?
A: Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture.
13 What is the Price per unit?
A: Rs 1700 per 30 ml pack.